Keeping You Safe in Store
At Karalee Pets N Produce, the health and safety of you, our customers and our team members is our first priority.
We’re closely monitoring the COVID-19 situation and are taking the necessary precautions to ensure you can safely and effectively continue to get access to the items you need to keep your pets and livestock fed.
We are currently operating under normal trading hours.
From 6pm tonight, Friday 8 January, until 6pm Monday 11 January, in accordance with the Queensland Government's directive, we expect customers entering our store to wear a face covering. This will also apply to our team. There may be limited exceptions to this mandatory requirement such as customers who can produce the necessary medical exemption and children under 12 years.
In store we’re also:
· Ensuring that the our store maintains the one person to 2 square metre capacity with a maximum of 30.
· Ensuring hand sanitizer is available and clear health and hygiene protocols are being followed
· Requesting contact-less payments where possible
· Asking any team members who may be displaying flu like symptoms to refrain from coming to work and isolate at home.
· If you too are feeling unwell, we ask that you please reconsider visiting us and instead call ahead and we will do our best to help you out.